Helpful Christmas Contest 2017!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cidnynator, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cidnynator

Staff Member Manager

[​IMG]

Hey Skynauts!

We are hosting a Christmas contest! Also, the resource planet update is out! You will now have to fight your way through vicious and strong aliens on the resource planet in order to mine your Galactic Points safely. These alien waves are still in BETA, they might become ALOT STRONGER or ALOT WEAKER. Suggest your own aliens below in the comments section! Each accepted suggestion will get 1,000 Galactic Points (You can use the same mob type)

Christmas Contest
    This year we will be hosting our first ever Christmas contest to thank you all for supporting the server! The contest will be running until the 25th of December, and you will be able to win some amazing prizes! Please be sure to read the steps below in order to ensure that you make a valid entry.

HOW TO ENTER
    1. Sign up on the forums.
    2. Comment with your IGN down below.
    3. Tell us what you like the most about SkyUnity!
    PRIZES
    3rd - 1x Deluxe Key
    2nd - x1 Cosmonaut Rank
    1st - x1 Engineer Rank

Please note: You can only enter the contest through the above method and you will not be allowed to enter the contest without completing every step! The thread will be locked on the 24th and the winners are chosen on the 25th!
    [​IMG]

▶ Alien Types
    Zombie:
    • 25 GP Reward upon kill
    • Diamond chestplate protection I
    • Iron leggings protection I
    • Leather boots protection I
    • Holds a stone sword with sharpness I and unbreaking I
    • Speed I
    Bob Pigalien: (Zombie Pigman)

• 40 GP Reward upon kill
      • Gold chestplate protection II
      • Gold boots protection II
      • Holds a diamond sword with sharpness II and unbreaking II
      • Speed 5

Ultra-fast Sypdolin: (Spiders)
    • 25 GP Reward upon kill
    • Speed 3
    Skelskavenchi: (Skeletons)
    • 10 GP Reward upon kill
    • Diamond chestplate protection 4
    • Diamond boots protection 4
    • Diamond helmet protection 4
    • Speed 3
    ..and more coming soon

▶ Alien Waves
    Wave 1
    The first wave starts 5 minutes after the planet's opening time and lasts for 15 minutes
    This wave includes:

• 150x Zombies
    Wave 2
    The second wave starts 20 minutes after the planet's opening time and lasts for 15 minutes
    This wave includes:

• 200x Zombies
    • 100x Pigaliens
    • 150x Spiders
    Wave 3
    The second wave starts 40 minutes after the planet's opening time and lasts for 15 minutes
    This wave includes:

• 300x Zombies
    • 150x Pigaliens
    • 125x Spiders
    • 150x Skeletons

▶ Shield Time
    When you join the resource planet you will have an activated shield for 35 seconds. During that time, Aliens can't target you and players can't hit you. You also can't hit an alien or a player. Take advantage of your shield time.

▶ Void Falling
    Falling in the void in the pvp pit will teleport you back on the last block you were on.
    But not only that, it will also deduct 2 hearts away from you every time you fall.

Good luck and Merry Christmas to everyone!

~ The SkyUnity Staff Team

#1 Cidnynator, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
    iamunknown2005, Zezzo, Tirz and 9 others like this.
  2. DoomOfLifeYt

Commander

ign: DoomOfLifeYt
    Randomb Banning me 5 times <3 randomb

3. StoleUrName

Staff Member Moderator

IGN: PvP_GodzZ

what I like: the nice updates,and of course the staff ;3

SmashingSoda likes this.
  4. SwaggySenpai

Engineer

Ign ↓
    SwaggySenpai
    What u liked on skyunity server ↓
    Planet gamemode its op I love it
    And my aqua color
    Edit u xD

<333

SmashingSoda likes this.
  5. LlamaKing28

LlamaKing28 New Member

Llamaking28

Ign^^^

What i like the most about sky unity is how helpful people are in chat. You can ask a question and no one will start saying ur an idiot they will simply answer ur question. I also like how involved the staff and owner are on the server thank you to all of them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

6. AetherGod

AetherGod New Member

IGN: AetherGod
    What you like about SkyUnity: I love how custom the server is - shards, generator/island upgrades, custom enchants and actually custom - not just a ripoff. It also has a great community and a good economy.

#6 AetherGod, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  7. Conkabona

Conkabona New Member

IGN: Conkabona
    What I like: You can get a bleddy R3D3! And other pets. Its all balanced and noone is limited or restricted from doing anything they want to do, everyone has an equal and fun progression;). Staff dont treat you unfairly, theyre all friendly and approachable willing to talk to everyone:p.

8. ilyExtq

ilyExtq New Member

IGN = ilyExtq
    ^^^
    The things I like the most about skyunity are the staff, the equality, the community, the memes (Sub2shot), the new updates and of course the drop parties. Everyone loves free stuff :p

9. BruinsOP

BruinsOP New Member

IGN:BruinsOP

What I like the most is only playing 2 days knowing that it took a long time to make this server and how cool and custom it is like I never seen before.

10. Koldx

Staff Member Helper

(My in game name is Koldx)

Hiya @Cidnynator
    “Tell us what you like the most about SkyUnity!”

Well for starters, I love the fact that SkyUnity has such an amazing community that everyone can enjoy, and have small civil talks without exploiting each other. I also love the fact that the staff member's are very dedicated to their work and which are very fun to communicate with! I love how the network has so much development put into it, and how hard the owner(s) work to make it the best experience for all of us, as players! I am very thankful for getting a chance to meet a very famous youtuber/ meeting all the new players and actually making some kind peers online. The best thing I like about SkyUnity is the drop partys! I like that everyone has a equal chance to get something great! The network is great, keep it up!

#10 Koldx, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    SmashingSoda likes this.
  11. Zezzo

Commander

Ign - Zezzo

Skyunity is an unique skyblock server which I mostly look for and that's one of reason why I love it
    Before it Released In June I got Dm to come and When I saw Pizza as owner I knew this server will be popular 1 day and now it is
    I can talk much more cuz This server is best one I've played
    From Custom Plugins that makes server much more interesting
    Skyblock Realms - Fancy Which is start of Skyunity and Space which is newer realm that is Sick (Resource planet and gp that get u good stuff,Aliens)
    Fountains is one of the coolest stuff on server and it makes server more competitive to get is levels
    Unity Shards are cool addition also cuz with it you get Cool Upgrades that help a lot
    Staff and People that are friendly and nice to eachother which every community needs
    New Youtubers like ShotGunRaids and BionicMC
    There have been HUGE improvements on SkyUnity since June and
    I expect Much more to come next year and I'll be With Skyunity untill end

I can talk much more but not to make this post even bigger
    Thanks For making this server
    Zezzo

P.S From me Early Merry Christmas

12. Taj

Taj New Member

IGN:tajplaysmc
    I love the server's community and staff team and everything about it the server is unique and original in its ownw way i love the server its ideas and community and staff team and everyone! :D

SmashingSoda likes this.
  13. Q28

Q28
    Staff Member Helper

IGN: iCqs

What I like the most about SkyUnity:
    I like it that SkyUnity has unique features wich makes the skyblock experience much better. There's much time spend in this server and that can we see back in the playercount and how active players are.

SmashingSoda likes this.
  14. LongsawkHD

LongsawkHD New Member

Ign: LongsawkHD

What I like the most:
    SkyUnity has many features that others server don't have, such as really fun custom enchants, different planets, and most of all the nice players :)

Good Luck Everyone!

#14 LongsawkHD, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    SmashingSoda likes this.
  15. KaiGunRaids

KaiGunRaids New Member

IGN: KaiGunRaids

What I like most:

It is really unique, I have seen alot of skyblock server in a galaxy but this server took it to another level such as, A resource planet, Custom Enchants (Different then most servers), Unity Shards and in the future more sky block servers :D. I know I;m not an original player but a lot of people are saying this server has grown a lot and I agree with that, I first joined when shotgun posted his first video on here and there were about 20-30 people on but on theres an average 30-50 people, Good Luck to All!

SmashingSoda likes this.
  16. RulerC

RulerC New Member

IGN: RulerC

I love The Way You Can Upgrade Your Generators And Go To Different Planets. And The Way There Are Different Currency's to buy Different Things! :) Love The Server

SmashingSoda likes this.
  17. loloriz

loloriz New Member

IGN: loloriz
    I like the creative builds, custom enchants, the gui system, and the helpful staff team!

SmashingSoda likes this.
  18. John Mitch Fruto

John Mitch Fruto New Member

IGN: BombasticBlue_YT
    What I like about skyunity well
    I have met many people in the server and they are so kind and I like how you upgrade pvp stuff even though it's a skyblock

SmashingSoda likes this.
  19. kameronel10

kameronel10 New Member

IGN:Kameronel10

The Thing I Like About Sky Unity I Like How Competive The People Are In /is Top And I Also Like When ShotGunRaids Comes On And Most People Say #Unsub2Shot Personally i DOnt Agree To That I Say #Sub2Shot And I Also LIke The Nice Staff MEmbers On The Server And Like it How THere Is A Panet To Get GP. Other Than That Thanks For Reading This And Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

20. M1N1Webster

Staff Member

IGN: M1N1Webster
    The thing I like the most about skyunity is the community because they are great people who play on a great server I also like the updates that are added because they are unique to the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.